Book Online or Call To Reserve (888) 558-3889
Book your fishing trip or tour early to be sure you get the date and time that fits your vacation plans. We provide all bait, tackle, fishing licenses and experience. We will go that extra mile to make your trip as memorable and as safe as possible. We hope to see you soon for some awesome fishing on a semi-private, private, shared expense trip or just a leisurely cruise of our beautiful inland waters.
For walk-on trips visit the Emerald Spirit, our 65' Bonner flagship.
TROLLING AND BOTTOM FISHING TRIPS
|4 hour trolling fishing trip, 6 person min.||$800.00|
|6 hour bottom fishing with trolling, 6 person min.||$1,250.00|
|8 hour bottom fishing with trolling, 6 person min.||$1,550.00|
|10 hour bottom fishing with trolling, 6 person min.||$1,850.00|
|12 hour bottom fishing with trolling, 6 person min.||$2,300.00|
Each additional person over 6 add 10%
|6 hour bottom fishing with trolling, first 10 people||$1,450.00|
|8 hour bottom fishing with trolling, first 10 people||$1,750.00|
|10 hour bottom fishing with trolling, first 10 people||$2,050.00|
|12 hour bottom fishing with trolling, first 10 people||$2,500.00|
Each person over the first 10 and up to 22 add 10%.
Please call to book a trip: (888) 558-3889
Important Information About Your Trip and Reservations
- 50% No-Show deposit is required to reserve and confirm your trip. We accept all major credit cards. Balance of trip is due before the boat leaves the dock. Deposit constitutes acceptance of agreement and must be received within 10 days of your trip.
- All credit card transactions will include a 5% convenience fee added to the price of the trip. Cash and check transactions paid to the Captain do not include this fee.
- Cancellation Policy: We accept cancellations up to 21 days in advance for private trips and up to 7 days for walk-on trips with full refund. Cancellations less than 21 days before the trip on private charters and 7 days on walk-on charters may be re-booked to avoid forfeit of deposit. "No shows" will forfeit their deposit.
- Weather Conditions: No one can accurately predict the weather or sea conditions for the day of your trip. Cancellations due to conditions will be made only on the day of the trip and is the decision of the captain. If cancellations are made and the trip cannot be rescheduled, a full refund will be made.
- No Personal Electronics Allowed: This includes hand-held G.P.S., Loran, or Cellular phones with G.P.S.. Possession of any such devices by any person on the boat will result in termination of the trip with No Refund.
- The CAT adheres to U.S.C.G. Zero-Tolerance on drugs: Any violation will result in termination of trip with no refund. Alcohol may be used in moderation. Any person having too much may cause the trip to be terminated.
- Lost Tackle (rods and reels): Must be paid for at a cost of $200.00 each if destroyed, damaged, or lost.
- We supply you with everything you need. Licenses, bait, tackle, fish - all you need to bring is suntan lotion and a small cooler with what you want to eat and drink.
- Prices do not include Tip or Fish Cleaning for the Deckhand
- Tipping is 15% to 20% of charter price. Fish Cleaning is .30 per pound.
- The Deckhand works for Tips and Fish Cleaning only!
Overnight Bluewater Trips, Cruises, Corporate Events and Group Trips Available
Add 10% of charter price for each additional guest over 6 guests.
Special Rates for Groups - Prices customized to fit your trip according to your group – call toll free 888-558-3889.